Director of operations network - 12 July 2018
Date 12 July 2018
Venue Broadway House, Tothill Street, Westminster, SW1H 9NQ
This member only network meet regularly (three times a year) to provide members with opportunities to:
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Anyone with responsibility for corporate operations of the trust, for example: director of operations/performance/strategic development/transformation/service delivery, deputy chief executive and chief operating officer
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance.
If you have any questions, please contact events administrator email@example.com