Company secretaries network - 6 November 2018
Date 06 November 2018
Venue Woburn Conference centre, 20 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9NQ
This is one of 13 professional networks that meet regularly (three times a year) to provide members with opportunities to:
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Company and trust secretaries of NHS trusts and foundation trusts
- Interim/acting/assistant and deputy directors are also welcome to attend
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance.
Members of the network will be emailed as soon as bookings have opened, usually 6 weeks beforehand.
If you have any questions, please contact our events administrator email@example.com