Communication Leads Network - 22 May 2018
Date 22 May 2018
Venue Woburn Conference Centre, 20 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9HQ
Who is it for?
- Anyone with strategic oversight for the communications agenda of their trusts, for example: director of communications/public affairs/engagement/marketing, or senior communications manager
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend.
This network meets three times a year to provide members with opportunities to:
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
How do I book?
Attendance at the meetings is free for all members but you are asked to book in advance.
If you have any questions, please contact events administrator firstname.lastname@example.org