NED Induction Programme - 18-19 October 2018
Date 18 October 2018
Venue London, venue tbc.
This event is not yet open for bookings, please click the link above to be contacted when bookings open.
NHS Providers and NHS Improvement work in partnership to offer an induction programme for new non-executive directors (NED). This two day programme runs five times a year and aims to prepare new NEDs for their roles in foundation trusts and trusts. Take a look to see our upcoming dates.
The programme includes:
- The developing environment of the NHS and what that means for the leadership of NHS Trusts and Foundation Trusts
- NHS finances and funding - an overview and context
- Regulation - where the CQC fits in
- Governance and the law, including roles and responsibilities of NEDs
- Workforce - a national policy overview
- NHS Improvement – an introduction to oversight and support
- In conversation with an experienced NED
Recent delegate comments
"Really informative and helpful - great networking"
"It was very well organised. Pitched at the right level with a highly relevant range of issues covered"
"A great two days that certainly will improve my ability as a NED and has enhanced confidence and personal development"
Programme costs per delegate (ex VAT) - Member: £445, Non Member: £475