NED Induction Programme 15-16 March 2018
Date 15 March 2018
Venue Broadway House, Tothill Street, London SW1H 9NQ
NHS Providers and NHS Improvement work in partnership to offer an induction programme for new non-executive directors (NED). This two day programme runs five times a year.
The programme aims to prepare new NEDs for their roles in foundation trusts and trusts.
The programme includes:
- The developing environment of the NHS and what that means for the leadership of NHS Trusts and Foundation Trusts
- NHS finances and funding - an overview and context
- Regulation - where the CQC fits in
- Governance and the law, including roles and responsibilities of NEDs
- Workforce - a national policy overview
- NHS Improvement – an introduction to oversight and support
- In conversation with an experienced NED
Recent delegate comments
"Really informative and helpful - great networking"
"It was very well organised. Pitched at the right level with a highly relevant range of issues covered"
"A great two days that certainly will improve my ability as a NED and has enhanced confidence and personal development"
The cost for the two day programme is £440 (ex VAT) per delegate
On the final booking page you will be asked to enter:
Purchase order number: your PO number for the booking
Account Number: 'NA'
Reference: 'NED induction'
Notes: name of the delegate you're booking onto the course