Executive director induction programme
Date 23 November 2017
Venue 15 Hatfields, London SE18DJ
The programme has been developed following requests from new board directors for a deeper understanding of their board role as part of a unitary board and of the wider context within which the role is set. It is a one day programme which runs four times a year and costs £275 per person (not including VAT). Please note the programme is for new executive directors therefore not suitable for experienced directors.
The programme includes:
- Understanding the developing NHS environment and what that means for the leadership of foundation trusts and trusts
- Governance, risk and assurance in the provider sector
- Your board role vs your ED role
- Your responsibilities and accountabilities
- Working for Non Executive directors
- STPs and the impact on the board
"This was perfect for a new director - nothing was too basic. Everyone assumes an exec knows their role - often we do not know this detail and the secrets to success in the role. This day enabled me to know how to keep me and the board safe."
On the final booking page you will be asked to enter:
Purchase order number: your PO number for the booking
Account Number: 'NA'
Reference: 'ED Induction'
Notes: name of the delegate you're booking onto the course