Executive Director Induction - 22 November
Date 22 November 2018
Venue London, tbc.
This event is not yet open for bookings, please click the link above to be contacted when bookings open.
NHS Providers in partnership with NHS Improvement deliver a one day induction programme for new executive directors of NHS trusts and foundation trusts. This programme runs four times a year – take a look to see our upcoming dates.
The programme has been developed to provide new board directors with a deeper understanding of their board role as part of a unitary board and of the wider context within which the role is set.
Who should attend?
- new executive directors
- deputy directors
- aspiring executive directors.
Please note this programme is for new or aspiring executive directors and is not suitable for experienced directors.
- understanding the developing environment of the NHS and what that means for the leadership of foundation trusts and trusts
- governance, risk and assurance in the provider sector
- developing your impact quickly as a newly appointed executive director
- working with non-executive directors
- STPs and the impact on the board.
Recent delegate comments
“Best development day I've had for a number of years - lots to take away; ask questions and develop.”
“Absolutely brilliant day and I learnt lots. Felt very relieved to hear of peers with similar experiences in new exec roles.”
"Excellent day, motivating and energising."
Programme costs per delegate (ex VAT) - member: £280, non-member: £310