Executive Director Induction - 13 September
Date 13 September 2018
Venue Broadway House, Tothill Street, London, SW1H 9NQ
NHS Providers in partnership with NHS Improvement deliver a one day induction programme for new executive directors of NHS Trusts and Foundation Trusts. This programme runs four times a year – take a look to see our upcoming dates.
The programme has been developed to provide new board directors with a deeper understanding of their board role as part of a unitary board and of the wider context within which the role is set.
Who should attend?
- New executive directors
- Deputy directors
- Aspiring executive directors
Please note this programme is for new or aspiring executive directors and is not suitable for experienced directors.
The programme includes:
- Understanding the developing environment of the NHS and what that means for the leadership of foundation trusts and trusts
- Governance, risk and assurance in the provider sector
- Developing your impact quickly as a newly appointed Executive Director
- Working with Non executive directors
- STPs and the impact on the board
Recent delegate comments:
“Best development day I've had for a number of years - lots to take away; ask questions and develop”
“Absolutely brilliant day and I learnt lots. Felt very relieved to hear of peers with similar experiences in new exec roles”
"Excellent day, motivating and energising"
Programme costs per delegate (ex VAT) - Member: £280, Non Member: £310
You will need to provide a purchase order number at booking to confirm your place on this course. Please Book Now to reserve your place.