Date 20 March 2018
Venue etc.venues, Prospero House. 241 Borough High Street, London SE1 1GA
Who is this workshop for?
- Non executive directors (NEDs) of NHS Trusts and Foundation Trusts
- CCG Lay members
This one day workshop will provide the opportunity to not only learn from peers but to participate in practical and interactive exercises to develop a better understanding of effective challenge and how a lack of challenge can potentially lead to governance failures. This event is also open to CCG lay members, proving a valuable opportunity to develop a better understanding of governance in CCGs
This workshop aims to:
- Clarify the respective roles of the Board, NEDs/lay members and governors
- Identify the key elements of effective challenge
- Explore the barriers and enablers to effective challenge
- Develop an understanding of the benefit of effective challenge to the organisation
- Provide an opportunity for participants to practice and compare their approaches to challenge
- Explore the impact of effective challenge on culture
Recent delegate comments:
"Well managed, challenging and lots of thought provoking ideas – very practical session"
This workshop costs £225 (ex VAT) per person.
On the final booking page you will be asked to enter:
Purchase order number: your PO number for the booking
Account Number: 'NA'
Reference: 'Effective Challenge'
Notes: name of the delegate you're booking onto the course